Friday, December 28, 2012

Samsung GT-I9500/GT-I9505 could be a high-end Tizen/Android device

Samsung GT-I9500/GT-I9505 could be a high-end Tizen/Android device

We know that Samsung has picked up the Tizen project and could possibly be launching a Tizen-based device in the near future, and according to the folks at SamMobile, they are claiming to have gotten their hands on the first model numbers of an upcoming high-end Samsung device. These model numbers are the GT-I9500 and the GT-I9505, with the latter suspected of being the LTE version of the GT-I9500. Supposedly Samsung used the GT-I9500 for its Tizen-based handset, which if true could suggest that the South Korean company could be close to launching its flagship Tizen device.

Ubergizmo , Samsung GT-I9500/GT-I9505 could be a high-end Tizen/Android device

See also:
technologypulse, Samsung GT-I9500/GT-I9505 could be a high-end Tizen/Android device

No comments:

Post a Comment