Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bell & Ross Unveils World War I-Inspired Watches

Bell & Ross Unveils World War I-Inspired Watches

Watchmaker Bell & Ross introduces a watch line based on a World War I-era pocket watch. The Vintage WW1 (Wrist Watch 1) pays tribute to the first wristwatches worn by pilots during World War I with its very simple design consisting of just a black face with silver hands and case, removable wire lugs welded to the sides of the watch and an elegant-looking leather strap. The WWI-92 edition watch (which goes by the nick name “Military”) has a mat grey steel housing and distressed strap. Its face is inspired from military aviation watches as the graduation emphasizes the minutes instead of hours.

Gadget.com, Bell & Ross Unveils World War I-Inspired Watches

No comments:

Post a Comment